Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Proud to be an American

Just 1 more day until America's Birthday. I LOVE this holiday. It says so much.

I am so proud to be able to have American flags flying all over our home. 



I try to stick them just about anywhere and everywhere I can during the summer. But I should ALWAYS fly them. But something about summertime says America. 


Just a few pictures I found of the boys through the last 4 years. My boys are asking more and more about American. "Mommy, why do you put these flags all around?" I love teaching them about our wonderful country. 







There is nothing better than hearing your 4 year old say the Pledge of Allegiance. Another reason that I love Karson's little preschool. America, and God are NOT ignored. 




So proud to be an American and have soldiers fighting for our country. 

(Kevin and I have started the series of Army Wives from the beginning. We are HOOKED! It is one show that we both like. It has brought up many conversations on how much we love America. If you're looking for a whole series to watch, try Army Wives from the beginning.)

Have a wonderful and safe 4th of July!

No comments: