Friday, May 17, 2013

Fishing season has begun!

We had the best time visiting with friends last week and going fishing at Beech Fork Lake with the kids and friends. Erin and I packed up our dinner to grill and we headed out. After dinner we were in front of an amazing sunset. It was truly one of God's beautiful creations. 

My sweet husband of 6 years. He is so good to me.


Kevin and Josh are fishing NUTS! The are both just eat up with fishing season. Kevin has passed his love on  down to Karson because it is all he talks about here recently. I am thankful for happy outdoors boys. 


We packed up some firewood to take with us to build a fire after dinner and roast marshmallows and have smores. But then we couldn't get our lighter working so we had smores that weren't cooked. Hey! You'll take what you get  :) The boys didn't mind 1 bit. 


A not so wonderful picture of myself, but I love my family. I am so thankful we are healthy! 


A sweet momma duck and her babies all in a row. I can't wait to see some ducks hatch from our momma ducks someday. This was so sweet. 


My poor Kipton is such a wild man. He is constantly getting hurt. Right now, with a broken arm (more on that to come). He sure is a mommas boy and while Karson is fishing nuts, this boy is still sticking around mom for a few more years anyway. I am happy about that!!


I am thankful and blessed for many things! 

A wonderful husband, healthy babies, great family and friends. Even though I am not a good fisherman or even really like it, I enjoy the time it brings.

So I guess I should say "Welcome back fishing season!"

No comments: