Saturday, November 17, 2012

Enjoying the last of fall

Miranda who blogs over at Our Nesting Place has a link up for Fall/Thanksgiving decor. I am a days late but finally got some pictures. Some of them you may have seen before.
 
Here is my current centerpiece on my table. I change it alot but keeping it this way until Thanksgiving. I LOVE Longaberger and find anyway to put them around the house.
 
 
I put some pumpkins up on top of the kitchen cabinets. I have Longaberger baskets all around the top of the cabinets. We are really wanting to paint our kitchen and living room but still haven't found time. Hoping that will get done before Christmas :)
 
 
 
 
I found this really pretty "Give Thanks" picture frame from Hobby Lobby for 50% off. It isn't a good picture of it because of the bad glare on the fram but I love it! I put one of the boys fall pictures in it.
 
 
A small table in my kitchen. I love these new picture frames that I picked up from Walmart.
They look so rustic and country that almost look like acorns.
 
 
 
A little corner of the living room. I should probably put the jack o laterns up but just waiting to put it all up together.
 
 
 
My little indian girl. I love her, and so do the boys! I am surprised she is still in one piece. She gets beat up alot while they are waiting for me to finish getting dressed.
 
 
My mums and ferns really did good this year. I was so surprised!!
 
 
I am enjoying this last week of fall decor. I don't put out our Christmas until after Thanksgiving or near the 1st of December. I feel like it confuses the boys and I want them to know what Thanksgiving is and not get all wrapped up into the Christmas too early.
 
I am excited to decorate for Christmas but really trying to wait and enjoy our week of Thanksgiving.
We all have soo much to be thankful for!

No comments: