Saturday, August 18, 2018

A love for decor!


Hobby Lobby makes it easy for us to create and decorate our homes. It is such a pleasant experience for us to shop there. I can't tell you how many times I'm in a store with such loud music that I want to leave quickly after. Hobby Lobby is not that way.

It is nice to go and look around at the different ideas they have to help you decorate your house into a home. It can get overwhelming at times. I go with a plan.

Ex: Today I'm going to look for a sign to go in the bathroom, or materials for a new wreath. 

The other day the boys and I were browsing through looking for wreath materials because their floral was 50% off this week. A great time to make a new wreath. I already had the grapevine wreath in the garage, so I was going for a late summer/early fall look on our front door.


The boys and I picked these sunflowers and spikes that were all on sale, and this Buffalo check ribbon that I used my coupon on. Mr. Owl was in the fall section and he went right along with the buffalo check ribbon. He too was on sale for 40% off. 

The boys were so proud of the finished product and told me many times that it looked amazing!!! :) 

Just a love for decor on a budget! 

2 comments:

Billie Jo said...

It looks beautiful!!!
Nice job!
Happy end of summer. : )

Simply Handmade Farmhouse said...

Stacy, how fun that was to create a wreath for your home. And what is even better the boys help you. Beautiful job!