Thursday, May 10, 2018

This Pregnancy

This pregnancy has flown by! I am now 24 weeks with just 14 more to go.

As this is my fourth pregnancy, it has gotten a little harder each time. This time I am blaming age :) But, I have felt pretty good overall and for that I am thankful. 

(Our family on Easter Sunday)

We are having another BOY and are thrilled. We have come up with a name but not sharing until the birth. This is our first time to do this. 

I have been nesting and cleaning out everything. That is always the fun of pregnancy. 

The due date is August 24th, but normally it takes a week longer :)

Hope you are enjoying the Spring weather. It is beautiful here in West Virginia!

2 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Hello!
So exciting for you and your beautiful family.
Enjoy the spring!

Simply Handmade Farmhouse said...

Happy for you all, I can't wait to met the new little man. Have a wonderful weekend.