Monday, October 14, 2013

Weekend Whoas!

Last Friday my high school had Alumni Night. I was invited along with all the other majorettes & cheerleaders to do the school along with the band. I have lost my "not scared or nervous" feelings because getting out there was a bit scary! It's been 10 years since my last twirl at my high school. I was digging up some pictures from those good times. 

Here is the majorettes and me (bottom left) on Homecoming night my senior year in 2003. 

This picture is at a parade. I'm in the white. My sister was in the majorette group behind me. After I graduated she took over as Feature Twirler. 


Here is most of the girls that twirled with me on Friday night. It was a really great time catching up!


After performing I joined up with Kevin, the boys, and the rest of my family and we watched Spring Valley play until halftime. The boys were great I was surprised they were able to sit that long. 


Just a few phone shots :)


Saturday we worked on our house all day and went to Lowe's for more materials. There is always a project going on here. Not sure how I feel about that. It's been 2 1/2 years since we built our house and we are always deep into a project. 

Sunday it was my turn to teach the 3-4 year old class at church, so we were up super early to get there at 9:00. I'm thankful to have both of my boys in my class. They are really doing well being together. I have be hesitant for the switch because I want them to listen and pay attention and not think it's play time. 

A bit sleepy on the way, but ready to go with his bible. 


Karson and his buddy doing crafts. 


It has been a great weekend. Especially because Kevin has been off. We love having him home!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

SO FUN and SO NEAT that you did the Alumni Band thing! :) I remember our college Marching Band days.. seems like YESTERDAY!