Saturday, October 12, 2013

House Tour - Boys Bedroom

I have completed a few projects around the house here lately. First up is Kiptons bedroom. Now that he is 3 we got rid of the farm animal theme that he had in his nursery. He has a love for all things construction so we decided on that! 


The wall color is my favorite color =TAN! I just can't get away from it. I wanted a stripe in the middle to brighten it up so I thought what's better than orange like a construction cone? Truth be told my husband does all of the painting in our house. He says I'm messy :) 


My mom bought the bedding online. I got the pictures, lamp, and rug from Target. My mom also made the curtains. 


I have been looking for more construction signs to go on the walls but just had luck at Hobby Lobby with the stop sign. I'm hoping here in the next few months they will add more to their collection.


Hope you got some inspiration for future boy bedroom updates. 

1 comment:

Miranda said...

His room looks SO GOOD! You did a great job! The stripe on the wall looks awesome!!! :)