Wednesday, October 16, 2013

DIY Fall Pictures

It's no secret that in our economy you need to stretch and save your money. This is especially true with just one income. I love pictures of my boys, but a photographer comes with a hefty price tag that I'm just not willing to pay. I would rather spend that money on our house or save it. So, we bought a professional camera about 4 years ago when Karson was born. It has been worth every penny. 

I love outdoor pictures. Especially fall pictures in the country. These were taken in our backyard near our chicken house. It was so fun to make the boys laugh and get their smiles. 

Enjoy!




Karson Bradley - 4.5 years old


Kipton Lee - 3 years old









Thank you GOD for these wonderful gifts. 


1 comment:

Kelley said...

Beautiful photos! And of course the boys are as darling as ever :) #loveourboys