Sunday, June 9, 2013

Rainy Days

Thankfully, this is the last day of "little accident boy" with his cast. I'm telling you, he can get hurt in a matter of minutes, and he is never too scared to do anything!


We've had a relaxing weekend. We are still waiting on our van. It has been a long process and I think God is trying to teach me patience. Something that I NEED to have. I won't get into the whole story, but basically the seller had his title far away and we are waiting for it to arrive. So, needless to say the boys and I have been home more than normal. 


Karson has been playing with cars and trucks more. Something neither of my boys really did much of. But here lately they have been into playing with all of their tractors and bulldozers. Karson even taped the wheels because he had been in a car wreck. 


These boys are best friends. 

They are together....all day long! Except for naptime. 




I am so thankful to be home with them. 

I am soooo thankful it is summer and there is no more early mornings of preschool. 

Sometimes rainy days inside are GOOD!!!

No comments: