Thursday, April 11, 2013

Getting healthy!

I have had a HUGE mind turn around in health lately  Winter was really not good for me as a stay at home mom and not getting much exercise. It's hard when you are mostly home and busy with little ones to get time to yourself. So, there is NO excuse for me anymore. It's nice weather and the park and my jogging stroller are free and ready to use! So, we hit have been walking, biking, calorie counting, and getting healthy! I finally got my husband in on my fun :) He normally likes to eat ice cream around 10:00 at night and I am begging him to go into the other room. But he has somewhat chilled out in the eating in front of me.


Sunday we biked as a family for 8 miles. I don't have any pictures because it was tough, but we made it! Afterwards we flew a kite in the park for the boys and had a lunch there. It was a great day!

Monday, Tuesday I walked at home. That was rough. There are lots of hills where we live now.

Wednesday, me and this cutie enjoyed the park while Karson was at preschool. It was a beautiful day for it!


At this park the have TONS of Easter lilies and it makes for the best pictures. 



I am hoping to take both boys before they finish blooming. 

A great motivation is that my 10 year high school reunion is in August. That leaves me with 4 short months to  get to the weight I want to be and have more energy and get healthy. 

No comments: