Friday, March 22, 2013

Favorite Pinterest Ideas

I am linking up with Kelly's Korner on Show us your Life: Favorite Pinterest Ideas.

I LOVE Pinterest! It is my "night time" go to after the boys are in bed.

You can find me HERE:
http://pinterest.com/stacydick

Some of my favorite things right now to look up are Spring/Outdoor Ideas. 
We have been stuck in this house all winter, and I am ready for flowers, grass, leaves, and fun in the sun!


I love these pansies in this old time garden tub. I need to find me one!


I have so many Mason Jars stored up. I need to spray paint them like these.
The boys are always finding me flowers, or Kevin is bringing them in and this would be super cute!

I have had my eyes on ways to build bookshelves. We will eventually build them in our living room and have a fireplace with mantle in the middle of the bookshelves. I dream at these pictures!



I love this look! I love french country.


I need help with drapes. I am not a curtain person. 

I would love to use this idea in the boys bathroom with a fun printed curtain. 


Mostly, I look for things for the boys. 

School ideas, play ideas, entertainment ideas, all of the above.


This idea is at the TOP of my list!

I want to create these gutter bookshelves in Kipton's room and in our Playroom.
I would also love to create a reading nook in the Playroom.

Hope your enjoying Pinterest like I am!

No comments: