Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What I'm loving Wednesday!

It has been a long time since I participated in the
 "What I"m Loving Wednesday" posts, but I thought it might be fun. Here goes!


We are a little behind times, and just discovered Netflix. 

We are trying it out FREE for a month to see if it's something we'd like. I'm not sure about it yet. I think if I were to drop our cable and just have Netflix like many people are doing, I would miss my shows like The Bachelor, Dancing with the Starts, and Army Wives. But as of now, we love it!


We have been watching movies after the boys go to bed.
We watched "The Rebound" and it was really good. 



Of course, we are LOVING Duck Dynasty. I can't wait for tonight!

Wednesday is now the best night of the week :)


After Pinteresting, I discovered I should be using a Primer before putting on my foundation. 
I bought this one at Target today. I am LOVING it so far, but we will see if it actually controls the shine.


And of course, I am loving our 23 sweet baby chicks, and 4 sweet ducks. 

O and the best thing of all, My boys! :)



HAPPY 1st day of SPRING :)





No comments: