Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Perspective

I have kept up with many blogs since my blogging days began last year. I love reading along with other moms who are going through the same "season" of life that I am. I think it's so important to know that others are going through the same daily trials that come with raising kids.
 
One blog I have read along with is Julee's Blog. Julee lost her husband in a car wreck on Saturday night. She also has a 10 month old baby girl. Although I don't know her personally, sometimes it feels like you get to "know" someone when you read their daily blogs.
 
Since I read about this my heart has been breaking for her. Thinking about it several times throughout the day. It changes perspective for me, and I think sometimes we need that. It is easy to get caught up in the daily life of being a wife, a mom, running errands, and keeping up with the house.
 
 
I am so thankful for this guy! Sometimes I do take him for granted. Life would be SO incredible hard without my husband. Not just because he is the sole provider for our family, but because he fills that hole in our family that we need. He is our rock and such a wonderful husband and father to me and our boys. He is the hardest worker I know. No job is ever too big for Kevin.
 
 
 
 
Using these times to put things in perspective. It's really not about all of the little details in life. What clothes you wear, how much money you make, what kind of car you drive.
 
It's yours relationships that matter.
 
I've even realized here lately that friendship relationships will come and go. You can work and work for them, but sometimes they just aren't meant to be anymore. It's time to let go. It's hard but sometimes it's evident that it's what is supposed to be.
 
My family and my relationship with Jesus is really all that matters.
 
Please keep the Turner family in your prayers.

No comments: