Friday, September 28, 2012

Fall Friday

Since FALL is offically here, I thought I would try to share something each Friday related to fall. Whether it's a decorating piece I've done, something outside, a Fall craft that the boys have done, or a Fall activity we have been involved with. This should be fun!
 
I think ALOT of people has a favorite season and it's FALL. I would be one of those people!
 
I love it! Everything that goes with it. Pumpkins, mums, the colors, cooler weather, sweaters, jeans, boots, dark evenings, good food, and fall crafts.
 
 
I love decorating the house for the different seasons.
 
 
I have been so pleased with my ferns this year. They normally last until Thanksgiving but I didn't know how well they would do living in the country. It seems cooler here than when we lived in a subdivision.
 
 
 
My mom made some super cute pillows for our swing. Love them!

 
A little fall scene in the side yard. I repainted the bench to a flat black and added my mums and scarecrows that I already had. About a $10. project! Turned out pretty cute.
 
 
I am really looking forward to these falls days!

No comments: