Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day in the Life - Day 2

Tuesday

The one week that I set out to do a "Day in the Life" post something very different would happen.

And it did.

Karson got sick.

I know that most kids get sick and normally they catch every little bug that goes around. Sniffles or stomach bug or breathing issues or something. But not my kids. It's almost scary that they are never sick. I kinda WANT them to get sick every now and then just to build up an immune system. (knock on wood now) So today when Karson came to my bed at 7am and threw up all over my bed was a COMPLETE SHOCK in every way.


So needless to stay we were home bound. Throwing up and diarrhea
all morning. From 7am-12:30 when I got them down for naps. As you can tell from yesterday's post nap time is normally 1 or 1:30 but I think they were both so bored from being cooped up inside that they opted to just go to bed.


That is about it for our day. We stayed in all day and tried to get better. Had chicken noodle soup for dinner and watched way to much TV. Hoping that tomorrow he will feel much better and be back to his normally energetic self. (Yes I did just say that :)



No comments: