Saturday, April 21, 2012

Our Saturday

We had a great Saturday. Kevin is off this weekend, which is very rare so we are happy that he is home! After breakfast we all got busy on our "to do" list.

The boys working on the front door kick plate:


We did many more projects: trim work, painting, mopping, dusting, laundry, ate lunch, took naps. It was pretty awesome!! We got a lot done and the boys were happy to have their daddy home.

As we were getting ready for dinner, the boys wanted "deodorant" and they use mine and put it on their bellies. They really like to wear Kevin's but I'm afraid it is a little too strong for their skin, so they smell like Dove. So funny!


After dinner out and a trip to Lowes, we came home to play Wii


And get coached by daddy on how to play baseball...


While Kevin and Karson were playing Wii, me and Kip decided to finger paint. He LOVES painting and he's quite the entertainment





I turned around and he had it all over his face and almost in his eye which scared me. He went straight for his bath and the boys were in bed at 9 tonight which is way later than normal, but hey it's Saturday.


Hope you had a great Saturday. We are keeping it low key tomorrow as well. Next week is my last week with my student teaching. Can't wait until next Friday when I can offically say "I"M DONE!!"

No comments: