Monday, January 16, 2012

Our Weekend

Thankfully I had a 3 day weekend. It was so nice to be able to stay home with the boys and enjoy! Here are some pictures from our weekend.

Each night after Kevin went to work Karson was a little bummed  so I asked him if he would like to go to Nana's and Papaws house to take a swim in the hot tub. We turn down the temperature and it feels just like a bath. He was a little resistant at first but he LOVED it and did not want to get out.

He wanted to go back the next night after his daddy went to work. Kip would stay in for a little while but I was too busy with both of them to get any pictures of Kipton.

By the end of the second night in the hot tub, he was going UNDER!! This is the first time he had ever gone under the water and I was so excited for him. I want him to LOVE the water and be a good swimmer. As soon as he turns 3 we are signing him up for swim lessons at the Y. So excited!

Kipton before bed. He was working on his cheerios book.

Today, I also worked on getting my Valentine's decor out. The boys really seem to like the different table decorations that I have for the different holidays.
Here is a little centerpiece that I got from Pinterest. Except you are supposed to put heart candy in the vase instead of the beads. Hopefully this week I will pick up some candy, but I kinda like it this way.

More decor pictures to come!

No comments: