Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Midweek Confessions

I came across a new blog and each Wednesday she does a confession post. Kinda fun!!


So here goes!

I am putting Karson in "time-out" at least 2 times per day. If not more! O the terrible twos are hitting hard.

I have a halfway painted hallway but I'm too lazy to drive all the way to Lowes to get more paint.

I live for the days that Kevin is off work.

I have ALOT of clothes that I don't wear and kinda don't like but I can't get rid of them.

I never match up my socks.

If we don't go anywhere I will let the boys go around in their pj's all day.

We didn't leave the house for 3 days this week. (JUSTABOUT LOSTIT :)

That's about all I can think of for this week. It's 8:45pm and I'm about donzo!

Kevin is watching the WVU/Clemson Game tonight so there goes my DVR. :)


No comments: