Thursday, January 5, 2012

Kipton at 17 months

I am a horrible mom. I mean really. Besides writing this.......


Kipton Lee Dick

Born: July 20, 2010

I have nothing else written in his baby book. Totally pathetic. I know I need to get on it but typing is so much faster and easier than writing it all out. So here goes about Kipton at 17 months:

This month you are talking ALOT more. You are starting to put two words together. You can say Mickey Mouse! When you say it you get so excited. Every morning you get up about 7:30 and it's just mommy and Kip time. One of my favorite parts of the day. You have been such a cuddle bug here latley.


I normally get you from your crib, change you, then bring you back to bed with me and we watch Mickey. You just lay there and soak up this time without bubby being around. You LOVE your paci and your blankie.


You are a running machine. You love to have "races" with your brother in the living room. You have adjusted super well to our move to the new house. You have never missed a beat. You take a nap from 1:00 - 4:00 every day. You are like clock work. You get your bath about 7:30 and go to bed at 8:00. You sleep from 8:00pm-7:30am. You are a really good sleeper. You take your paci and blankie and your out. I decided this month to finally give you a pillow in your crib. I am always nervous about doing this but I felt it was time. You love it!!


Since around Christmas time you have really changed. You are such an easy baby now. You have always been more "high maintenced" than Karson was. You are really learning that fussing is not always going to get your way. I have spent the past 3 months trying to keep you happy and I think you have finally figured out what you can and cannot get away with.


We had a great Christmas with you. You were a joy! BUT you were not interested in opening any of your presents. Except for Mommy's flower pots. HAHA! We still love ya :)


You are such a climber. You are climbing onto the kitchen table and even the couch now. Shew!! You normally eat really good except for dinner. For some reason you never eat dinner very well. Breakfast and lunch you are eating your entire plate but not dinner time. Maybe you are not hungry at 5:30/6. I haven't figured out why you aren't eating so well at that time.

You LOVE your brother. You guys play ALL DAY LONG together. You are both really enjoying having a toy room where all of your toys are and spend alot of your time in there. You still do not watch much TV. You will watch Mickey in the morning for about 20 minutes and your done. You only watch the nursery rhyme songs and that is it. I guess that is my fault because in the summer we don't watch TV we are outside. You have never been one to watch an entire episode of anything much less a movie.


You are such a joy! You are cracking yourself up and laugh and laugh at the dinner table. You love your family. You love your bubby, daddy, Nana, Papaw and mommy. You follow me around all day long. We are so lucky to have you and so happy that you were our little "surprise" :)

I love you so much Kip!!

 


No comments: