I live for the days that Kevin is off. (which isn't often) 12 hour days are a long time to wait for someone. If it weren't for this guy: I would be in a million pieces. I owe a lot to my dear ole husband! I don't say it nearly enough. He is wonderful!
Wanted to do an update on Kipton since he is about 15 months now: (on the 20th of October)
- He is RUNNING everywhere and into EVERYTHING!! This boy can really make a mess and make it fast. I now have 4 little hands getting into everything in the house.
- He takes 2 naps on some days and 1 nap other days. He is kinda in the transition of 2 naps to 1. They are about 9:45 and 3 ish. He is normally ready for bed about 7:30 so we get his bath and do his bedtime routine. He is normally in bed by 8 now unless we are doing something special. Karson's bedtime is 9 so they are always asleep by then.
- Kipton is still a demanding child. We are learning to have patience when mommy is busy with Karson. He does still throw some pretty dandy fits. We are working on this. With patience. From....everyone :)
- Kipton LOVES his brother. He LIVES for Karson.
- He is an outdoors boy! Loves to be outback playing or taking a walk around the neighborhood.
He is wearing almost the same size as Karson. 24 months. Karson is a 2T in pants and 3T in shirts. I can't believe that are almost the same size!!!