Sunday, October 2, 2011

Our Weekend

Here are a few pictures from our weekend. It has really gotten cold here in Ohio the past few days. The past two nights have been in the 30's! I couldn't believe it was time for the boys to be in their long winter pajamas. I haven't fully finished my switch from summer/winter clothes yet. I am still doing that today. Hoping to get it done tonight.
At 14 months Kipton wants to feed himself.
He does NOT want you to help him. Meals are pretty messy these days.
Thank the Lord for bibs!



Saturday: We went to see how the house had progressed over the week. It is coming along! Tomorrow (10/3/11) they will start the drywall. He is saying it should only take about 3 days. I can't believe we are moving this month. I AM NOT READY!!!!


In the kitchen :) Isn't it beautiful? lol

All of the insulation is done!

The upstairs bonus room: aka. Kevin's room



My big boy and me before church this morning.

Church was wonderful this morning. We missed last Sunday and boy was I glad
to be back. I LOVE our church!

No comments: