Friday, January 4, 2019

A rope...

Christmas has come and gone....

The newness of the toys have worn off.

It's back to nature for my boys. Running, jumping, building, working are daily practices here on our four acres. Our second oldest son wanted to buy for his best friend (his older brother). I had taken him out for some mom/son time alone and we went shopping. He quickly knew what his brother would love to have.

Some rope.

You see, boys who LOVE being outside don't need toys. They love rope, tarp, wood, knives. Anything that they can build with. That rope opened on Christmas was one of the most sought after gifts. Plans were quickly drawn up on paper on how to use this rope for their fort building. A $2.00 rope, was the best gift given that day.

It doesn't take much.

5 comments:

Simply Handmade Farmhouse said...

I remember building fort as a little girl with my brother. We loved having ropes, strings, pocketknife we would spend hours in the woods building and playing. It is so good to see there are still little boys who love being outdoors.

4sonsfarmhouse said...

How neat that you built with your brother. I had a sister so I grew up very girly. This boy life was so new to me 9 years ago when we had our oldest son born. I love this life ��

Simply Handmade Farmhouse said...

You have done so well with your boys, your a great mom. Hugs, sweet friend.

4sonsfarmhouse said...

❤❤❤

Tucker Conrad said...

A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542