Monday, February 20, 2017

Motivation Monday

I have been trying to watch what I eat and excercise more in the new year. Some days I do awesome and I'm so proud of myself!

Other days, not so much.

I've realized I need motivation. It can be something small for some. For me, it's a bad picture of myself. One that doesn't look like me anymore.

I must become hard on myself.

Disciplined. Strong. Self-controlled.

So today we went for a long walk in the park. It was nice and the weather was beautiful around 67 degrees.


Do you have some type of motivation? 

Please share!

1 comment:

Simply Handmade Farmhouse said...

My motivation is taking care of myself, for my family. To be here for them, and for my little girls. We are 73 today, tomorrow is suppose to be near 82..of course not with out strong storms in the evening.