Monday, June 27, 2016

Good Books and Storms

What kind of summer reading have you been doing? My boys and I visit the library once a week. I have been reading a lot lately. Always caught up in a good book makes me happy. 

This is my current reading. "Plain Truth" by Jodi Picoult. It is interesting so far. 


I love reading Amish books. They give simplicity. I also read "me before you" last week it was a wonderful read. 


My hydrangeas are a wonderful book mark. My son picked this one for me as he was playing. I love to read on our back porch while the baby naps and the boys play. 

We are expecting a storm soon. West Virginia was hit hard with flooding last week. Thankfully everyone here is ok but we have prayed for those who lost their children and homes. We rarely watch the news or TV but we turned it on to see the damage. Just breaks your heart! 

Please continue to pray for those in WV with flood damage. 

No comments: