Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween Fun!

We first kicked off Halloween a few weeks before, at Nana's Halloween Party. The boys had decided to be a green ninja and a WVU football player. So we were dressed and ready to attend our first party of the Halloween season :)


Aunt Amanda and Uncle Drew were pretty festive in their witch and Amish man. The boys loved it!!


We ate good food, had great desserts, sat by the fire, and enjoyed the evening outside. 

I also wanted to remember that when Karson mentioned a football player we wondered if Kevin's parents had any of his old football things. They did! So he has on Kevin's peewee football pants and helmet. I know that was so special to Kevin. He wore them in 1984, and now they are being worn by his son in 2014. I love when things happen like that.


Warm fire ready for Smores!


On Tuesday before Halloween, we enjoyed time at  Karson's school one evening. We had dinner in the cafeteria, and then did trick or treating all around the school. I volunteered to pass out candy and Kevin took the boys around. 

My favorite picture was this one below. I love how awesome Karson is to his little brother. Always helping him! 


I am thankful for another fun year with these boys. Our days of coordinating costumes are over, but I loved my ninja and football player all the same. 

Hope your Halloween with your family was super spooky!

No comments: