Sunday, October 12, 2014

Pumpkin Farm Fun

Last weekend was a great family weekend. We were able to go to a pumpkin patch nearby. Kevin was off this weekend, and we just had the best time. I'm still thinking about how fun it was. 

We took a fall wagon ride.


Saw lots of pumpkins, fall scenes, and yummy food.

They had soo much for little ones. Sliding into corn, mazes, hay bale mazes, and slides. 





It was also perfect fall weather. 





We also completed a 10 acre corn maze. The boys finished like champs. I was even tired, and they were running through.


I am so thankful for fall, and mostly for family. We've had some hard weeks since school has started. Tired boys, tired mommy, and then sickness keeps hitting. But, I know its just a season and all will be well again. We must push through with Gods help. 

I hope you and your family are together and enjoying the slow fall days.

No comments: