Sunday, September 28, 2014

Bow Season

The last weekend of September, was the opening of bow season in West Virginia. Kevin was working on that particular Saturday, but that didn't stop me and the boys. We walked up on top of the hill and got into the blind. We had a good time together.


Karson is really into hunting. He has his own bow and arrows so he's all ready. 



I love how much they love the outdoors. 


We got tired of sitting after an hour so I suggested we walk a little. They had fun looking for deer clues. I enjoy it just because they do. 


Kipton brought along his play cell phone and pretended to talk to his buddies. All while Karson reminded us that we shouldn't be talking :)


Got a little tired so he layed down in the blind. 


The following week, Kevin went while I was at school and found me a bow. We have talked about finding one for a while now but just kept putting it off. Now I can go with everyone and hunt. 


I can't say I was so thrilled with this purchase because they are quite expensive but he assured me that it's a lifetime purchase being that our boys will want to hunt for many years. This will allow me to help! 


It is quite fun to shot at the targets! I enjoy learning new sports! Especially ones my boys love. 

No comments: