Sunday, September 15, 2013

During the weekdays

I miss these fellas during the week. Teaching has been a big adjustment, but we are surviving. The evenings are just not long enough. I miss our slow mornings, our play dates with friends, taking Karson to preschool myself, taking naps, cooking good meals for dinner, and not being exhausted at 5:00. 


Thankfully, I have 2 more weeks and I'm finished covering this maternity leave. I could teach up until Christmas break full time but have decided to decline. Sure, they extra money is nice but it's just not for me. I want and need to be home. 


Sometimes on hard days Oreos will help a little :) I have actually lost weight since teaching. Being at home I snack a lot :)


At school you have a 30 min lunch which actually is 15 min after you take the kids down and go to the bathroom. This is how I eat lunch. 


The weekends go by just too fast. 

No comments: