Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What I'm lovin Wednesday

This week has gone by super fast! I can't believe it is already Wednesday. 

I'm loving...

Karson's new dentist. Today was the first time he has been. More on that coming in a different entry.


I'm lovin...


that this boys had FINALLY realized he should sleep during nap time rather than just talk in his room for 1.5 hours. It makes our evenings SOO much better :) Both boys have had 3 hour naps for the past 2 days. Thank you Lord for hearing my prayers!

I'm loving....

these Aviator glasses I found at TJ Maxx. I used to think they were only for Duck Dynasty folks but they are super nice and I LOVE them!!! The boys have been calling me "Eric Church" haha


I'm lovin..

the fact that we can go outside without coats on!! I am SO over coats. Bring on summer!!


and finally I'm lovin...

my Weeping Cherry Tree with blooms on it. I know it wont last long, but it is really gorgeous!!


No comments: