Friday, April 19, 2013

Comparisons

I can't believe how fast time is flying by. The boys were so excited to wear their summer jommies. They get so excited over change. The same thing happened when I brought out the long winter jommies. 

(Above) 4/12/13

(Above) 4/13/12

Those two pictures were almost 1 year apart exactly. Boy how they have changed, and then part of them look exactly the same. I guess the baby look is going away, which is sad!

Karson before preschool last week. It is so hard to get out of the door by 9am and to preschool on those two mornings a week, I don't know how we are going to do it for real school at 7:20.

Here is Karson almost 1 year ago to the day. Same shirt too :)

The boys 1 year ago around this time of the year.


I like comparison, but normally it makes me sad! My babies are growing up so fast.

No comments: