Friday, March 15, 2013

Show us your life: Vacations

I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner on sharing your favorite vacation. 

Before having kids our favorite vacation spot was the Caribbean. We took a 7 day cruise on our honeymoon to the Caribbean and it was wonderful beyond words. 
We went with Royal Caribbean and it did not disappoint. 


We also like vacationing in Daytona Beach, Florida. 

However, now that we have 2 boys that are 16 months apart, vacations have pretty much stopped for many reasons. Just having two little ones at home is enough for me. I guess traveling is something I am interested in, but not until they are older and we can "really" enjoy the vacation. 

So for now, we go on "day vacations". 
Places like the zoo, or the aquarium that are only a few hours away.


I wish I were one of those moms that just packed up the kids and went any and everywhere but I'm not.




So for now, we will stick with the close vacations. 


And use the money to go towards our "real vacation" spot..and that is our HOME!



A home in the country, listening to "the woods" is a vacation in itself.



No comments: