Saturday, August 25, 2012

Show us your Life: Laundry Rooms

 
Kelly's Korner is hosting Show us your Life: Laundry Rooms
 
I really wanted to have a laundry room in our new house and made sure there was one in the house plan that we decided on. There is nothing special about it but I'm so happy to actually have one!
Eventually I would love to paint the laundry room and add special sayings around about "laundry"
 
 
 
 
We have 1 local grocery store about 10 minutes from our house and right beside is a Goodwill. I hadn't been in there but decided to give it a try. They had this wreath for $2.00
 
 
It was just the grapevine with the yellow flowers and I added some fall flowers inbetween and a scarecrow on the side. I LOVE it! All for $2.00 I was so excited.
 
 
I LOVE FALL!
 
How about you? Are you getting anxious to put out all of your decorations?

No comments: