Monday, August 20, 2012

Getting anxious for Fall

I know it is super early but I am ready for fall! The cooler temps here are making it very easy to take the plunge and dive into fall decorating and cooking. Of course I LOVE Pinterest like the rest of the blog world and love getting new ideas.

I love all things FALL: Pumpkins, MUMS, Cooler weather, College football, Hay rides, Decorating for fall, Orange/Red colors,Sweaters and Boots, Beautiful country scenes, and dressing the boys in fall clothes...I am READY!


Here is a recipe that is super easy that I found on Pinterest. I made it last night and it is awesome! It is Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread. I love anything with cream cheese so this was a recipe for me!


1st: Use 1 8oz package of Cream Cheese


2nd: 1/2 Cup of Pumpkin

Then add in:

1/4 cup of Sugar
3/4 teaspoon of Pumpkin Spice
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla



Mix is all up until it's smooth

and you will have Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread!

Great for bagels, rolls, and I have been eating it with Vanilla Wafers :) YUM!

I'm also adding a pic of my favorite people :)

Enjoy your Pumpkin Spread

No comments: