Saturday, July 21, 2012

Kipton turns TWO!!!


Our baby boy turned two on Friday: July 20th. We decided to invite his cousin Dane and mammaw to go jump in the morning. The boys had a great time.


Kipton was pretty excited for his 2nd birthday!


Kipton was just as big as the two older boys. He went on every slide, jump, and obstacle course. He has no fear and such a great baby!






Here is a little info about our boy:

Kipton is just all around super easy now!!

He has always given me a run for my money, but he has decided to take it easy on ole mom here latley. I think mostly due to the fact that ALL of his teeth are in but 1 and that makes for a happier baby and momma.

He LOVES his brother and daddy. I hope that he feels the same about me too but since I am always with him I never get to hear him say: Where's mommy like he does about daddy, and bubby.

You are a great sleeper. You go to bed about 8:30 and sleep until 8 or 8:30 everyday. You still take 1 nap per day at 1:00 until 4 or 5:00.

In the eating department, it has really be tough latley to keep you eating healthy. You don't like any kind of vegtables but you LOVE fruit. You will eat any kind of fruit. I started giving you the squeezy baby food to fill in for your lack or vegtables and you really love those.

You love yogurt and any kind of breakfast food. Dinner is your least favorite meal.

You wear 2T clothes and a size 5 diaper.

You hate having your teeth brushed and are still pretty wormy while having your diaper changed. When I wash your hair in the bath tub you SCREAM because you hate the water in your eyes.

We are so blessed that you joined our family. We can't wait to see what you will do with your life.

Happy Birthday Kippy

No comments: