Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Power Rangers & Mimi

I wanted to write down a few things before I forget them!

Last week Karson got into this HUGE change in his personality. Normally he would want to watch Mickey Mouse or Oso and he played with tools when we were inside the house.

All of a sudden it is like Power Rangers have warped our house! Out of no where it's everything power rangers. TV, toys, swords, shields, jumping, and fighting the bad guys. I have NO CLUE where this came from. I am typically not a mom that really likes the fighting type cartoons, but it has BLOWN up here!! That is all he talks about, so I bought him 2 power rangers at Walmart.

They go in the bath, to bed, to the store, to the park, everywhere!!
I really have no clue where this all came from. It's so strange but I guess I will go with it!

Here is Kevin and Karson. Kevin is the "bad guy" and Karson is the "blue powerranger"
He always wants us to play fighting and for us to hold the pillow for the shield. It's pretty cute
Karson wins! Daddy is eliminated!
That is one thing Kevin and I have noticed watching the show is that they try not to use the words "kill" "fight" they normally say eliminated, which I like.

A big milestone has also hit our house this week. I felt like because the power rangers got so big here it would be a great time to try to get rid of the "MIMI". Karson has had this certain blanket since he was born and he started calling it his mimi. I really haven't felt like we needed to take it away but he started chewing on it and it worried me he would swallow a string on it or rip some of it off. So I took the situation and told Karson that once you start playing with power rangers, then you cant have your mimi. He took it like a champ!! I couldn't believe it! It has been 4 days and he has not even asked for it. This shocks me and surprises me so much! So therefore, even though I really don't care for watching "fighting the bad guys", I will take it!


Watching a final episode of Power Rangers before bed!

No comments: