Thursday, May 17, 2012

Karson is 3


Karson's birthday was on March 10th  but I have not had any pictures made of him for his 3rd birthday. I took him to a nearby field and creek and got some of the best pictures of him.


At this time Karson is "full of life". He is one of the most energetic kids that I have been around. He is ALWAYS on the go, and wants to be outside most of the day. Keeping up with him has been pretty busy but he keeps me laughing.

He is a lover of: fishing, campfires, the outdoors, looking at rowboats, his daddy/brother/papaw Brad, playing baseball, taking walks, looking for deer, and anything that has to do with water.


Karson can really carry on long and extensive conversations. He is always talking. ALWAYS. Some parts of the day, I ask him to just "be quiet" and he says "But Mommy I want to talk". HAHA! He's so funny!






I hope that Karson always loves the outdoors like he does! He is such a special boy with a HUGE heart full of love. He is so polite and sweet. We all love you so much!

No comments: