Saturday, April 14, 2012

Our Two Boys

I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner on being a mom to ALL boys. Back when I was growing up I never imagined myself as an ALL boy mom. I just visioned having girls who were dancers and twirlers like I had always been. However, God had a different vision for my life. We are so happy to have two boys.


Karson Bradley is 3 and was born March 10, 2009. He is FULL of life. I always heard people saying this about people in their life, and I really didn't understand what that meant. However, I DO KNOW NOW what that means. It is Karson! He LOVES life and loves running, dirt, farming, fishing, hunting, boats, anything that his daddy likes. He is a TRUE boy!


When Karson was just 8 months, we found out we were expecting again. What a huge shock to us!! 16 months apart comes our second son Kipton Lee. He was born on July 20, 2010 and is now 20 months. He wants to do ANYTHING that his big brother is doing. He has been our strong willed child, but we love him like crazy!!

Hope you enjoy reading our blog. It's such a great way to remember the memories we are making together.



No comments: