Sunday, February 26, 2012

Brothers


The boys have been up and down here latley. One minute they LOVE each other and the next they are fighting, biting, pushing, or hitting and someone is getting hurt.


I pray for the good days when they are sweet and loving towards each other.


I got this little table at Hobby Lobby. It has made things a little easier. They were both constantly climbing on the chairs to our dining table and this has stopped since I bought the little table. They both really love it.


We had friends over for dinner last weekend, and here is Josh with the boys. Of course if you give one attention the other is ready for it soon after.


Last weekend when Karson and I were grocery shopping at Kroger we got these Easter lillies. They are beautiful! Karson was so excited to show Kevin. It brings Spring into the house which I can't WAIT for. It will be here before we know it! :)


Here's to a good 4 day week!! We don't have school this Friday. Looking forward to more time with my boys.



No comments: