Monday, September 5, 2011

College Football - GO HERD!

I'm sure everyone is pumped about college football starting up! I know living in a house with 3 boys that is all that is going on. Football, Football, and more Football!!!

We had the chance to go to the West Virginia-Marshall game yesterday so we headed out to Morgantown. It was an eventful trip to say the least. It started out SO hot, then it went to really windy, then to pouring the rain and lightening. They told everyone to get out of the stadium and wait it out. We did for a while but soon realized that there was another storm coming from the South and it wasn't worth it to stand around for 2 hours. We left to get some dinner. Shortly after dinner when we were back to driving home I got so sick! We had to pull the car over 4 times for me to (well you know). It was AWFUL!! I am guessing that I got some bad food because shortly after getting sick the last time I was all better. Needless to say, I was happy to get home at 1:30am and get in my bed!

Here are a few pictures of our boys ready for football.



Hope your having a great Labor Day!

It has been raining here all day. Normally I am not a huge fan of the rain but today it is okay because I had lots to get done in the house. I am really enjoying the inside day :) Plus it is much cooler now like in the 70's.

No comments: