Sunday, August 14, 2011

Weekend

A busy weekend for Kevin while he worked on putting in the gas
& water line in for the new house. The boys and I kept busy. Here are a few pictures from our weekend.

Instagram style! (a new iPhone app for pictures)




An evening stroll around the neighborhood.




After a good time at church.




Shopping with momma!




As I post this I realize I don't have many pictures of Kip. He is here with us just normally being his wild and crazy self :) Karson has really started to want his picture taken so he can see it! A little vain?? Haha he may take that from his Daddy who used to LOVE looking at himself in the mirror when he was a little boy :)

That's all I have for now. Kipton finally has his 1 yr well visit tomorrow. I am excited to know his stats.

-Stacy

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: