Tuesday, August 23, 2011

iPhone Pics

Dormer being put on the top of the roof. It will have a window in it.



Trying to get Karson in a picture.

The kitchen area





A quiet ride for momma. We have been battling allergies again. I thought Karson just had spring allergies but I guess we are now having the changing trees allergy problems. I have never had allergy problems so I am really new to this whole thing.





Karson watching the "big boys" in the neighborhood while they race their bikes.



Sweet Kip!



Going for a little 4-wheeler ride




Fishing






 
I think this is the end of summer. The evenings are getting really cool now and I think fall is on the way. I really love fall but kinda bummed that winter will be soon following.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: