Sunday, July 10, 2011

Our Summer so far...

Our summer has been so great! I don't want it to end. I enjoy my boys so much and the warm weather. Here is what we've been up to:


Checking on our new house.

 (means playing in a HUGE pile of sand for the boys)


Karson making sure the bricks are good and sturdy!

Of course....more fishing!

A day at the waterpark with just Mommy, Daddy, & Karson.
He had a blast enjoying his "only child" time.

Lunch time!

And then there's this tree. I don't know what it is about this tree but everytime Karson comes outback he has to "cut the tree down". That poor tree!

My blondie! Such a sweetheart

When they say that your two children will not be the same boy are they right. Kipton is such an inside boy. He loves being inside playing with his toys while Karson would sleep outside if we would let him. Most days, Kipton does take one for the team and plays patiently waiting to come back in, but others he's ready to come in. I love them both so much!

Hope your having a great summer!


*Save our site on your favorites for updates on our boys :)


No comments: