Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Spring touches in the Home


Good Wednesday afternoon! My two little boys are down for a nap, so I am able to post. 

Here in West Virginia, we are still having snow. Thankfully it is just a dusting here and there. My boys have had two days this week where they have a delay in the morning. Going to school at 9:30 is very nice! I wish it were always that short of a day. I 

I think everyone is ready for spring days. Winter can be long. I know the Lord uses it to prepare us for the longer days in spring and summer. 

The smell of the clean air, the leaves budding from the trees, and the green grass. I just can't wait to get out in the warmth of spring.

Even though we still have a few more weeks until it's offically spring, I added some touches of spring around the home. I re use my decor from year to year, and buy just a few new things. My favorite store is Hobby Lobby. I can spend hours in there just looking. I think my boys have become a fan as well. They love looking too! One thing I also love about Hobby Lobby is the music. I know I am still a young woman (33) but the music in stores now just makes me want to run right back out and head for my quiet home. Walmart has started to really be the worst in the loud music. I can't seem to remember why I went in there. I am running from the music. I love the Christian instrumental music. I wish more stores would catch on to that!

Anyways, onto some pictures of my spring touches.

Some forsynthia and greenery on the kitchen table. I love the red check too! 

My plate wall in the dining room area are Pioneer Woman plates. Love her line of kitchen ware from Walmart. So pretty and affordable.


Calendars! I have had this LANG calendar holder for many many years. I bought at a primitive store probably 11 years ago. Each year I order a LANG calendar to hang. I like to look for ones that have the months that go along with each season. When I flipped to March just a few days ago, it was so pretty and "springy". My family loves this calendar. I have wanted to move it out of the kitchen area, but my husband has asked me to keep it here. It is nice for everyone to be able to write things down and we can all look at it, and keep up with events coming up. 


Living Room View

I added a greenery wreath to the mirror, and freshened up the pillows with covers.

The Bookcases 



I will be adding some more things around the home in the coming weeks. I will try and keep you up to date. I also have been working on updating our two older boy's rooms and we did a complete re model on their bathroom. I will try and keep this blog updated more often. It all depends on nap time around here :) 

Hope you're having a great week, and you are heading to church services tonight.

That is where we will be, Lord Willing.

**The book of James is where I am currently reading. You can find some much information on how our relationship with God and people should be**

"Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak. and slow to become angry, because ANGER does not produce the righteousness that God desires." James 1:19

4 comments:

Simply Handmade Farmhouse said...

I love this post!! Your home is so bright and cheery. I agree with you on the music at stores, very thankful we have Christian owned stores like Hobby Lobby and Chick fi-la that plays Christian music. I have never heard of the LANG calendar, that is adorable. Happy Spring!!

Billie Jo said...

Hello!
Beautiful spring touches to your beautiful home!
I hope you are able to update here more often.
I always enjoy your posts. : )
Have a cozy evening from cold PA!

LINDA said...

Hello my name is Linda i want to share my amazing experience with the greatest spell caster Dr irekenagba. my husband was cheating on me and when i found out we had a fight which lead to him filling for a divorce i cried and fell sick when i was searching about love quotes online i saw people talking about him and his great work whose case was similar to mine they left his contact info i contacted him and he told me not to worry that after 24hrs he will cancel the divorce and be back to me after i did everything he asked me to do to my greatest surprise the next day evening it was my husband he knelt down begging me to accept him back,thank you once again Dr irekenagba you are indeed a blessing to me he can also help you contact him on........
WhatsApp: +2347059630655
email: doctorirekenagba@gmail.com

Tucker Conrad said...

A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542