Sunday, January 12, 2014

My great white hunters!

The theory "Whatever Dad is interested in, his boys will be interested in". It's so true! My boys LOVE hunting, fishing, 4-wheeling, farming, boating, shooting guns, gardening, working, basically anything that has to do with the outdoors. So winter is hard on us. ALL. I'm not crazy about being cooped up in the house but I manage to get through. 

The boys however, well they need out every day. In some way, whether it's to take a walk, play, even put on snow suits because it's so cold it's worth it just to be outside. 









We have been very strict on gun safety even though these are BB guns. Karson is a great helper to Kipton and reminds Kipton of the rules. He knows if he doesn't obey them, his gun will be taken away. 


I love having boys! I seriously can't imagine my life any other way. 

No comments: