Saturday, December 15, 2012

Holiday Home Tour 2012

I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner for Home Tours that include your Christmas decor.
I am normally on the ball about getting this post up, but this year has been different. The boys are busy busy and it's rare to have my house in tip top shape.
 
But while they were napping, I got it together to take a few pictures :)
 
Come on in!
 
When you come in the front door (which we don't really use) you enter into the living room/kitchen which is wide open.
 
 
This year I got a new Christmas tree from Hobby Lobby. I waited until it was 50% off because it was a 9ft tree and they are pretty expensive! But I got a great deal so we went ahead with it. It took forever to decorate and I knew that I wanted to add the deco mesh.
 
 
 
Looking into our kitchen area from the living room.
 
 
"Bucky" the elf has been hanging out with the poinsetta today.
 
 
I made this Christmas card wreath using clothespins that the boys and I painted green.
You then take a wire coat hanger and bend it into a circle (had to have Kevin do this) then you just slide the clothespins onto the wire and I tied ribbon between them.
 
 
Here are a few of the boys favorite decorations around the house
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wish we had grass, but it still didn't come in. This December was our 1 year anniversary at our home. We are so thankful for the chance to build our house.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you've enjoyed a little tour of our home in the country.
 
Merry Christmas!!
Just 10 more days :)

1 comment:

Simply Handmade Farmhouse said...

beautiful..your home is so super clean