Sunday, February 12, 2012

Teaching

After being home with the boys for the past 3 years, it has been really hard to be away from them now.
I just started teaching about 6 weeks ago, and I have really struggled with the mommy guilt. It sometimes eats me alive thinking about the boys all day and worrying about what they are doing. BUT, I know they are in good hands with our great babysitter and some weeks Kevin is home with them.

I am hoping that the daily stress will pass with time. I really cherish the weekends with them, and thankfully I get home by 3:45 and get the rest of the evening with the boys.


There is plenty of playing nicely....


As well as plenty of crying when a toy has been taken away.


This boy has a TEMPER, TEMPER!!

Since we are away from home during the weekdays we have a lot of catching up to do on the weekends. Laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning, cooking for the week, etc.

But there is always time for jumping on the mattress in between changing the sheets on Kip's bed.
HAHA :)






This entertained them for nearly 1 hour which is AWESOME!!

Can we say WINTER ENERGY :)

I love my boys so much. I am already looking forward to Spring Break in March.

If anyone reading this is from Kelly's Korner and has some advice for me to get through this "new" phase in our lives I would really appreciate it. I truly try to "make the evenings" count by really getting in my time with each of the boys in their own way.

No comments: