Here are some stats on our little guy:
- He is 25 lbs.
- He is ______ in. tall ( I will have to look this up )
- His head is and has always been in the 99th % percentile
- He is wearing size 18 month clothes
- He is a size 4 in shoe and also wide just like his brother.
- He is crawling EVERYWHERE and getting into everything!
- Walks all around the furniture and the walls but has not taken any steps of his own.
- Goes up the stairs in the blink of an eye.
- Loves cars and trains. Anything with wheels
- Wants to do everything just like big brother.
- Is refusing baby food now. Just eating all table food.
- Takes 2 naps during the day and sleeps from 8pm - 7:30am
Getting dressed in Kipton's room is always a ball
Kipton is definatley a momma's boy. He would rather be in the house with me more than anything.
He is a happy baby now that he is mobile. For the longest time he was so mad that he couldn't take off like Karson. But he is super happy now! On the go all day long.
Happy Month Birthday to our Kip