Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Weekend

We had a great Memorial Weekend together as a family.


We started with some swimming. This year is quite different than last year. Now that Karson is 2 he is really enjoying the pool and has no fears of jumping in to me.


Kipton had a great time in his float.


But of course Daddy is the REAL fun one :)

Little water dog - After Karson realized that he was OK without
me holding on he did not want any help. Such the independent boy!
For Christmas, Kevin got me a really nice camera I have been wanting for a very long time. We figured we could save a lot of money by me taking the pictures of the boys instead of going every few months to the studio to have them done. Sometimes the boys are cooperative....but mostly NOT! :)
LAST YEAR - Memorial Day



THIS YEAR - Memorial Day


What a difference a year makes!! I tried to get a picture of them in
the same spot as last year...but they had their own plans.

This is normally how picture taking goes with these two...



And normally ends with someone getting mad....

All in all we had a great low-key weekend. With lots of swimming and sun :)



The beautiful wreath my wonderful mother made for me.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!


No comments: